Location: Zeeland, MI
Job Title: Part Time Contract Billing Clerk FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Zeeland Lumber & Supply Reports to: CFO
Job Description: Part Time Contract Billing Clerk is responsible for facilitation of customer contracts through the process of approval to completion. Including but not limited project coordination, performance reporting, and departmental accounting duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with ZCS accounting by entering contracts and creating purchase orders
- Assist with price and account reconciliations between builders and accounts receivable
- Invoicing and account order completion
- Assist with creating and producing detailed reporting on (KPI) key performance indicators for all areas of installed sales group.
- Reconciliation of Zeeland Contractor Services projects
- Network with internal departments to actively promote, provide quotes, and present to customers. This would include trusses, windows, doors, trim, roofing, siding, cabinetry, flooring, etc.
- Follow up on potential projects and provide feedback as necessary.
- Accurately enter quotes and orders with all information needed to ensure successful interaction with operations.
- Perform job with utmost professionalism and respect to the customer, vendor, while assuring that the best interests of the company are being met.
- Comply with company policies as it relates to procedures and reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent time management including but not limited to excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, manage multiple priorities, work logically and systematically, etc.
- Working knowledge and everyday use of technology including but not limited to email, phones, internet, MS Word, MS Excel, BisTrack, WMS, & ADP
- Product & building industry knowledge.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to offer creative solutions.
- Flexibility and the ability to manage change.
- Excellent listening skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Positive attitude to continued learning and continual improvement.
Education / Training / Experience
- Technical studies/school certification
- Experience of minimum 2 years in related field.
Reporting to this Position: None
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
The above is a list of activities routinely performed by this position and includes the essential functions an individual must perform for the position. The above list is not all inclusive and the CFO reserves the right to add and/or remove any job duties as deemed necessary at any time.